10,000 People. 80 Nations. 50 Faiths
The 2015 Parliament of the World’s Religions is an amazing lineup of Nobel Peace Laureates, Religious Leaders, Global Thinkers, and interfaith activists who are saying yes to reclaiming the heart of our humanity at the 2015 Parliament!
2015 Parliament Speakers Reclaiming the Heart of Our Humanity Bring Global Wisdom and Practice to 3 Critical Issues:
- Climate Change & Care for Creation,
- Income Inequity & Wasteful Consumption,
- and War, Violence & Hate Speech.
The 2015 Parliament’s world-class speakers comprise:
- Nobel Peace Laureates including Costa Rica’s two-time President, the Spiritual Leader of Tibetan Buddhism, and a mother who helped put an end to sectarian violence in a war-torn Northern Ireland;
- A Lakota nation tribal leader who is a global defender of sacred sites;
- The United States Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom;
- Top religious scholars, writers, speakers and activists achieving compassion, peace, justice and sustainability;
- News media icons pointing global attention to issues like racial and interreligious relations, income equality, immigration, and the human rights and dignity of women, children, and all oppessed peoples.
- Religious and spiritual luminaries strengthening the interfaith movement for our future